Greeting

Karibuni! The Lord is good! My name is Brandon and the Lord has done mighty things in my life. I am a missionary in Moshi, Tanzania and God is doing good things for us here at Treasures of Africa Children's Home. This website was created to share that story with friends, family and supporters in the states. I also from time to time will share some thoughts on other stuff as well. Each of the entries are a story of what the Lord is up to and to Him be all glory. Please feel free to send comments and questions to me at bmstiver@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting the site and I hope the Lord blesses you as you poke around.

Peace and Grace,
Brandon Stiver

Friday, October 16, 2009

Karibuni!

Welcome to my blogspot. It has been some years since I've had a true blog site. The reason that I am getting back into it is to stay in contact and share the story of the good things that the Lord is doing in my life at Treasures of Africa and throughout Moshi, Tanzania. God has been so faithful to provide me with the position at TOA and I just have to share it with all my loved ones in the states. However, I don't start until January and for the time being I am still in Long Beach. So for the time being, I won't use it as much, other than sending out updates on fundraising and preparation (which is a whole other part to the adventure!). I hope you enjoy the posts to follow and if you feel so inclined share it with friends. And if you wanna get a hold of me for encouragement, prayer requests, financial support (I have to raise $25,000), prophetic words or anything else you can also contact me this way... www.treasuresofafrica.org/staff/brandon_s.htm bmstiver@hotmail.com And I'm on Facebook in the Vanguard University network I bless you in the name of the Lord and I hope you enjoy the blogs! Peace, Love and Grace, Brandon

3 comments:

  1. God bless you, Brandon!
    Looking forward to hearing your updates!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujuh! The blog looks good, Brandon! So excited to keep up with what God is doing in and through you in Africa!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...