Greeting

Karibuni! The Lord is good! My name is Brandon and the Lord has done mighty things in my life. I am a missionary in Moshi, Tanzania and God is doing good things for us here at Treasures of Africa Children's Home. This website was created to share that story with friends, family and supporters in the states. I also from time to time will share some thoughts on other stuff as well. Each of the entries are a story of what the Lord is up to and to Him be all glory. Please feel free to send comments and questions to me at bmstiver@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting the site and I hope the Lord blesses you as you poke around.

Peace and Grace,
Brandon Stiver

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Music Spotlight: You Won't Relent

If you were to ask Melissa what is the song that Brandon has played most on guitar over the last several months, she would provide an answer for you quite easily. It would be this song and while I may not be able to rock it quite like the originals here, its such a powerful song no matter which way you cut it. A beautiful picture of God's pursuit of us. I was turned on to Jesus Culture last year and they have since become one of my favorite worship groups. All of there stuff is so moving and the music itself is incredible. I would definitely suggest it to ANYONE. You can put this song on and just let it move you by the power of the Spirit. Its really great and is an especially important reminder to me and Melissa right now. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...