Greeting

Karibuni! The Lord is good! My name is Brandon and the Lord has done mighty things in my life. I am a missionary in Moshi, Tanzania and God is doing good things for us here at Treasures of Africa Children's Home. This website was created to share that story with friends, family and supporters in the states. I also from time to time will share some thoughts on other stuff as well. Each of the entries are a story of what the Lord is up to and to Him be all glory. Please feel free to send comments and questions to me at bmstiver@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting the site and I hope the Lord blesses you as you poke around.

Peace and Grace,
Brandon Stiver

Friday, March 23, 2012

New Blog

I've begun writing on a new blog. Was just looking for a change. Not sure if I'm going to do anything with this blogspot anymore, but you can check out my new blog at http://brandonstiver.wordpress.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...