Greeting

Karibuni! The Lord is good! My name is Brandon and the Lord has done mighty things in my life. I am a missionary in Moshi, Tanzania and God is doing good things for us here at Treasures of Africa Children's Home. This website was created to share that story with friends, family and supporters in the states. I also from time to time will share some thoughts on other stuff as well. Each of the entries are a story of what the Lord is up to and to Him be all glory. Please feel free to send comments and questions to me at bmstiver@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting the site and I hope the Lord blesses you as you poke around.

Peace and Grace,
Brandon Stiver

Friday, November 19, 2010

Treasure - Zoe

Well I thought I had caught up, but I still had this one to go. I'm pretty sure that from here on out all the profiles will be new. Enjoy this somewhat recent reprisal that I wrote on October 8th.

Zoe is a heart thief. She is too cute and always manages to be a favorite of guests that come and visit. It makes sense quite honestly. She is a ball of energy and has about the cutest raspy voice that you’ve ever heard. She has such a unique personality and I know God has good plans for her. With the little ones, I see more and more each day what the Lord has gifted them with and the different talents they are developing from an early age. Zoe is undoubtedly a Bodily-Kinesthetic minded child for my Howard Gardner followers. She is very athletic and very aggressive! That has actually become my new nickname for her, Aggressive (as opposed to her previous nickname of Butterfinger which was based on where she always put her hands). She in all playing will go after me. She never means to hurt but sometimes we’ll be laying on the grass and she’ll just pound my head into the ground as we wrestle. A quick “sowy” always follows. She also seems to have some musical intelligence (although I’m starting to think that all our kids do!) She is not only good at remembering songs, but she throws down on the drum. I teach the kids music in class sometimes and when that girl gets on the drum, she just goes to town. She is such an amazing blessing in my life and if you ever make it out here, I’m sure you’ll fall in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...